Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Quantity: 60 Softgel Capsules
Tonalin® is the licensed brand name of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA is a an omega 6 fatty acid that was first discovered in the early 1980s. Research shows it has many postive effects on health. Tonalin® CLA is made through a proprietary process that converts the linoleic acid derived from safflower oil to conjugated linoleic acid.
- Important essential fatty acid.
- From Tonalin CLA - the premier brand of CLA made through a patented process.
- Sustains lean muscle mass.
- Supports dieting goals when associated with diet and exercise.
- Supports healthy body composition.
- 1000 mg of Tonalin® per capsule.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules in the early morning and one (1) to two (2) capsules in the late afternoon.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.